Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2008/12/04 13:01:08 UTC

[C++ Broker] QPID-1133 Patch Commit ?

Hi,

Can someone take a look at Manuel's patch on QPID-1133 please ? Alan updated
it in July to suggest Andrew would be the lucky winner.

Thanks,
Marnie

Re: [C++ Broker] QPID-1133 Patch Commit ?

Posted by Manuel Teira Paz <mt...@tid.es>.
Marnie McCormack escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone take a look at Manuel's patch on QPID-1133 please ? Alan updated
> it in July to suggest Andrew would be the lucky winner.
>
> Thanks,
> Marnie

Be careful, this issue is duplicated by QPID-1198. I don't remember
exactly, but I think that all the changes where moved to the QPID-1198,
some of them being already commited to the repository.

Regards.