Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Frédéric Esnault <fe...@legisway.com> on 2007/06/21 12:01:00 UTC

IndexingConfiguration

Hi all,

I downloaded latest source of Jackrabbit, and I'm planning to try the IndexingConfiguration feature. I was wondering if there was some documentation or related readings to guide me, explaining how to focus indexes on node names, properties or whatever, the boost exact effect.

Thanks !

Frederic Esnault

Re: IndexingConfiguration

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
bilobag wrote:
> I have a quick question.  I am using the indexing_configuration.xml file and
> have added  to my SearchIndex section in my repository.xml.  Now I want to
> know if its possible to put a default configuration for indexing in my
> repository.xml file so it automatically generates the
> indexing_configuration.xml file much like the workspace.xml gets generated
>>from the default repository configuration.  The whole purpose is that I
> would like to be able to just deploy a warfile to a server and not have to
> worry about copying any files over manually.  Please let me know.  Thanks.

that's currently not possible. can you please create a jira issue if you wish to
see this implemented?

regards
  marcel

Re: IndexingConfiguration