Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Johannes Tex <te...@apache.org> on 2020/11/28 08:59:07 UTC

Promotional Material

Hi,

I am planning an internal presentation about StreamPipes in my company in December. I would like to ask if we have "promotional material" that could be used for this. On the website [1] are some slides, but not the "source", so I can’t edit them. Maybe it would be a good idea to store such presentation slides in confluence?

Johannes

[1] https://streampipes.apache.org/media.html

Re: Promotional Material

Posted by Johannes Tex <te...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

@Philipp: it is only the middle of december.

That sound greats! Thanks to all :)

Johannes

Re: Promotional Material

Posted by Patrick Wiener <wi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: Promotional Material

Posted by Dominik Riemer <ri...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: Promotional Material

Posted by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org>.
Hi Johannes,

Re: Promotional Material

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

I’d just reach out the the presenters, they should be happy to help.

Thanks,
Justin