Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Pankaj Malhotra <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/13 08:55:49 UTC

Issues with Giraph v1.0.0

Hi,

I am facing following issues while using giraph-1.0.0-for-hadoop-1.0.2.

1. Deletion of a vertex does not delete the incoming edges of that vertex.

2. When removeVertexRequest(sourceId,targetId) method is used inside a
for-loop, i.e., multiple delete requests are sent by a vertex, it deletes
only the last edge identified by the for-loop.

3. Edge creation does not check for duplicate edges.

Any pointers or solution will be helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Pankaj

Re: Issues with Giraph v1.0.0