Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by c cc <su...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/02 20:36:11 UTC

[users@httpd] ssi not working on virtual host

Hello all,

I am using CentOS 6.0 with Apache 2.2.15, and set up Apache with virtual
host. The SSI works fine on the first VH, but ssi on the other virtual
hosts does not work. I got the following message in the error log:

mod_include: Options +Includes (or IncludesNoExec) wasn't set, INCLUDES
filter removed

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem? Thanks!

[users@httpd] Re: ssi not working on virtual host

Posted by c cc <su...@gmail.com>.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I am still having problem with the
virtual host ssi. Thanks!

Re: [users@httpd] ssi not working on virtual host

Posted by c cc <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for your email.

Yes, I do have Options +Includes; the strange thing is that the first
virtual host works fine, but the others don't.

Posted by Igor Cicimov <ic...@gmail.com>.