Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ka...@spacesolutions.com on 2006/11/01 10:47:34 UTC

separate admin server, file server, database server in diff location

Scenario:
1. I have purchased a space in some hosting company.
2. I got two stores that I like to use the ofbiz POS.
3. I got three admin including me, that located in three different
countries, want to upload file, stock photo, and access reports.

So my problems are
1. How should I upload the files into the space I purchase, and
still can view back the file?
2. How should I synchronize the database? I am wondering if the rmi
synchronize can work, even the admin server is not running with the
database, and the admin server is not always up. I think I know the
database can be access remotely, through the configuration of
entityengine.xml. But how about the synchronization?

Thanks

Kane Lo