Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by JRad <be...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/31 08:31:30 UTC

Re: Accessing Standalone Application's Login Page on a Secured Database

Dear Chris,
I've set  *require_valid_user=true* and  *authentication_redirect* is set to
default by couchdb, but no redirection happens.
A basic authentication pop up shows as before! I've tested once with *
WWW-Authenticate* disabled and once set to default!
Would you please clarify the correct configuration for us to enable the
login page!?

--
Behrad