Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Everton Agner <ev...@yahoo.com.br> on 2010/04/22 15:05:50 UTC

[T5.1] How to add a Message Catalog to a Service

Hi,

I want to develop a service with it's own Message Catalog, without depending on a Page's or the "Global" App message catalog.

How can I achieve that?

Thanks!

- Everton

Res: [T5.1] How to add a Message Catalog to a Service

Posted by Everton Agner <ev...@yahoo.com.br>.
Oh well... thanks for the reply, Howard.

For now I will use the page's catalog, since the service is used only in one page. I'll refactor later.

Thanks :)

- Everton

________________________________
De: Peter Stavrinides <P....@albourne.com>
Para: Tapestry users <us...@tapestry.apache.org>
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 23 de Abril de 2010 5:03:42
Assunto: Re: [T5.1] How to add a Message Catalog to a Service

I also required this a while back, but found not enough of the API was available to do what I wanted... I opened up a jira back then:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-838

Will this make it into 5.2?

Cheers,
Peter