Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io> on 2015/06/16 00:16:40 UTC

Kafka KIP hangout June 16

Hi, Everyone,

We will have a KIP hangout at 11am PST on June 16. The following is the
agenda. If you want to attend and is not on the invite, please let me know.

Agenda:
KIP-12 (sasl/ssl authentication): status check
KIP-23: (Add JSON/CSV output and looping options to ConsumerGroupCommand)
new consumer status

Thanks,

Jun

Re: Kafka KIP hangout June 16

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
The following are my notes for today's call.

KIP-12: SSL patch is still in progress.
KIP-23: Agreed to deprecate the old ConsumerOffsetChecker.
new consumer: Guozhang will mark sub-tasks intended for 0.8.3 in KAFKA-1326.

Thanks,

Jun