Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Elham Hormozi <el...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/09 09:28:10 UTC

add AIRS algorithm to mahout

im going to add airs algorithm to mahout lib.
help me what does it.

--
Best Regard
Elham Hormozi

Re: add AIRS algorithm to mahout

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Here is a link:

http://learn.github.com/p/intro.html

Posted by Elham Hormozi <el...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Elham Hormozi <el...@gmail.com>.
*- Can you say more about this?*
[...]

I would appreciate if you help me on this or introduce some useful
documentation for this purpose.

Thanks in advance

Posted by Elham Hormozi <el...@gmail.com>.
oh excuse me