Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by mm4 <it...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/08 17:02:24 UTC

Which CXF-Version to use with Java6: Difference between 2.3.x, 2.4.x, 2.5.x?

Hello there

I am trying to find out which version to use with Java 6.
What is the difference between 2.3.x, 2.4.x, 2.5.x?

Would be happy to get some help.

Cheers,
marianna

Re: Which CXF-Version to use with Java6: Difference between 2.3.x, 2.4.x, 2.5.x?

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.
CXF 2.5.x is fine with Java 6.  You can use all three with Java 6.  Our
minimum is Java 5.

CXF 2.5.x has the latest features, so if you don't need to use older
versions due to your company's requirements go ahead and use the most
recent.  If you're curious, the migration guides on the download page
(http://cxf.apache.org/download.html) will tell you the differences
between 2.3,2.4, and 2.5 series.

Glen

On 03/08/2012 11:02 AM, mm4 wrote:
> Hello there
>
> I am trying to find out which version to use with Java 6.
> What is the difference between 2.3.x, 2.4.x, 2.5.x?
>
> Would be happy to get some help.
>

> Cheers,
> marianna

Glen Mazza