Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by m batsis <mb...@netsmart.gr> on 2002/12/17 14:12:01 UTC

CDATA sections

Hi all,

I'm building an app that involves client-side editing of XML delivered
by Cocoon. I'm using an XSLT transformer to deliver a visual
representation of an XML document and another transformer to convert the
modified visual representation to XML. My problem lies in CDATA section
preservation, as XSLT's model is not aware of those.

I'm not sure where to head for a solution:

* Some Xalan extension that makes XSLT CDATA aware
* Some pipeline hack where I convert CDATA to custom PIs
* Some other way I have no clue of

Any advice or existing resources would be very much appreciated.

Manos