Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Abid Hussain <ab...@abid76.de> on 2006/06/11 14:13:29 UTC

CRITERIA_SELECT_ALL is null

Hi everybody,

I have a problem which I really can't figure out.

Please look at following code:
crit = QueryByCriteria.CRITERIA_SELECT_ALL;
logger.debug("#2 Criteria is (" + crit + ").");

Now look the output of log4j:
DEBUG: [modulverwaltung.persistence.ModuleDAO] #2 Criteria is (null).

How can this happen?

Did I make a mistake or is it a bug?

Would be great if somebody could help me about this.

Best regards,

Abid

--

Abid Hussain
Mail: abid.hussain@abid76.de

Re: CRITERIA_SELECT_ALL is null

Posted by Abid Hussain <ab...@abid76.de>.
Sorry, my fault. Seems to be that it value of CRITERIA_SELECT_ALL should
be null.

Best regards,

Abid

--