Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org> on 2003/03/18 10:58:11 UTC

doc typos

Hi all,

just got in here (download/subscribe/cvs co)
while waiting for the build (by the way: quite an impressive 'ant
all' here... junits passing ok as we speak) to finish:

like to send the patch for the simple typos I discovered in the
html docos. (English is not my native language, afraid this patch
will not guarantee perfection)

kind regards
-marc=
ps: more could folow (planned on doing the samples)

Re: doc typos

Posted by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org>.
sorry missed out another one in the same file, this diff contains
all changes.

-marc=