Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/05 18:08:17 UTC

Re: FW: OpenMeeting architecture and devices

Hi Giuseppe,
We are an open source project and encourage public discussions which
are held at openmeetings-user@incubator.apache.org.

For a device list please check
http://opensourcewebconferencing.blogspot.com/2011/10/setting-up-user-environment-for.html

For a high level picture - I don't have one. We don't need all
traditional mcu or gatekeepers due to centered web-based architecture.
We have a SIP gateway, other gateways can be chained through SIP.
Browaser works as a terminal.

P.S. You can opt for commercial support.