Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/28 10:23:09 UTC

Highlighting in UAX29URLEmailTokenizerFactory

Hi,

Would like to check, it is possible for highlighting to be done on fields
that are indexed under UAX29URLEmailTokenizerFactory?

I'm using the UAX29URLEmailTokenizerFactory for fields that store the email
addresses. It is able to do the search correctly, but just that it is not
able to highlight it, even though I tried setting hl.fl=*.

This is the fieldType in my schema.xml

<fieldType name="email" class="solr.TextField" positionIncrementGap="100"
autoGeneratePhraseQueries="false">
 <analyzer type="index">
<tokenizer class="solr.UAX29URLEmailTokenizerFactory"/>
 </analyzer>
 <analyzer type="query">
<tokenizer class="solr.UAX29URLEmailTokenizerFactory"/>
      </analyzer>
</fieldType>

What could be wrong with the configurations? I'm using Solr 6.1.0.

Regards,
Edwin