Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2015/08/25 19:46:33 UTC

Messaging User Group Meetup on 9/21

Hello bookkeepers,

We are organizing a cross-community meetup around messaging technologies on
9/21. Come and join us if you happen to be in Bay Area.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/messaging-user-group-meetup-tickets-18190307700

- Sijie

Re: Messaging User Group Meetup on 9/21

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
if you ask your oss team to tweet about the event, then please ask them to cc @confluentinc.

-Flavio

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
We just fixed the registration form now. Come and join us on 9/21.

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.