Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "wubo.neusoft" <wu...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/08 23:34:59 UTC

Re: routing like "jetty-splitter-aggregator-reply" request/response problem

Hi

My Situation is very similar with this.
Route 1:
>From Jetty
To Hazelcast
To bean (Generate a POJO arraylist)
splitter body
to direct

Rout 2:
from direct
aggregate
marshal to JSON
return to Jetty (not explicitly doing anything)

It always returns empty no matter how I do.
But I use log to print out the message. The message is correct.
I don't know why it cannot be printed out to Jetty response.
I tried to set message In or Out, it doesn't make any difference.
If I use <setExchangePattern pattern="InOut" /> after from Jetty at Rout 1,
it will print out class description to Jetty, such as
com.bla.bla.classname@j234wr.

I'm actually doing multiple Hazelcast look up, but event the first search in
Hazelcast, I'm stuck.
I did a lot of code change, it eventually doesn't resolve the problem.
Am thinking it's Split issue. Because after split at Route 1, Jetty won't
get any response after route 2.
It seems Jetty return directly before split.
Hopefully, some one can help me. It will be great. Thank you very much
ahead!