Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2010/06/16 15:07:16 UTC

Recursive svn add?

Anyone know if it is possible to do a recursive add in SVN? I would have thought this would work but it doesn't seem to:

  svn add *.bxml

This doesn't work either:

  svn add --depth=infinity *.bxml

I get the following error:

  svn: warning: '*.bxml' not found

Any suggestions?

Re: Recursive svn add?

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Sweet. Thanks!

Re: Recursive svn add?

Posted by Mike Smorul <ms...@gmail.com>.
find ./ -name \*.bxml -exec svn add {} \;