Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/17 22:35:46 UTC

Re: Debugging servicemix

L.S.,

In ServiceMix 3.x, you can enable remote debugging support by setting the
environment variable SERVICEMIX_DEBUG to true before starting ServiceMix:
- export SERVICEMIX_DEBUG=true on Linux, Solaris, ...
- set SERVICEMIX_DEBUG=true on Windows

When you start ServiceMix that way, you can connect to the running container
for debugging on port 5005.

For ServiceMix 4.x, the environment variable is called KARAF_DEBUG instead
of SERVICEMIX_DEBUG.

Regards,

Gert