Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> on 2018/12/26 11:59:10 UTC

Release Maven Resolver?

Hi,

are there any objections against a release of Maven resolver cause we
have an issue related in Maven Core MNG-6538 which caused some problems.

So afterwards we could make another release of Maven Core..

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6538

Re: Release Maven Resolver?

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.
Am 2018-12-26 um 12:59 schrieb Karl Heinz Marbaise:
> Hi,
>
> are there any objections against a release of Maven resolver cause we
> have an issue related in Maven Core MNG-6538 which caused some problems.
>
> So afterwards we could make another release of Maven Core..

None, go ahead. I'd really love to see MRESOLVER-7 to happen, but that
depends on Sylwester's availability...

Michael