Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Divya Reddy <di...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/03/06 17:23:50 UTC

WSIF binding incomplete?

Can I use WSIFBinding to call a document style web service? Using
WSIFBinding, I was able to call an RPC style web service, but was having
problem calling document style web service. I have used servicemix 2.0 long
back. Now everything seems to be changed here. I was using only lightweight
components then. But now, JBI components are also deployed as SUs in
xbean.xml. Should I use servicemix-http component for calling a web service?
How can I use this as a lightweight component? How should the input be
passed across to this component in the normalized message? Will it work if I
set the java objects in the normalized message in the preceding component as
Java source? Can somebody please help me in this? I will be really grateful
if someone can give a configuration for lightweight component to call the
web service.

Thanks,
Divya

Re: WSIF binding incomplete?

Posted by Big Geng <ge...@myce.net.cn>.
you are right that WSIF does not work here. WSIF is too old to be of any
value. And here are more technologies used in SM3.x. answer your first
question, here to request a web service: if it exists some where behind a
soap container, USE SAAJ as a light weight component, you could see the
instruction on SM's web
Good Luck