Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org> on 2020/11/04 02:12:28 UTC

Create version permission on JIRA

Hi PMC members,

I'm doing some JIRA works for the 1.5.0 release following the
instruction described in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/How+to+release#Howtorelease-1.ScrubbingtheJIRA.,
but I noticed I don't have a permission to create a new version tag on
JIRA via https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/project-config/BIGTOP/versions.
Would someone give it to me?

Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org>

Re: Create version permission on JIRA

Posted by Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Cos! I successfully created a new version tag ;)

Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org>

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
hey Kengo.