Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Brian Cho <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/16 17:58:50 UTC

0.12.0-incubating released to maven central

0.12.0-incubating has been released to maven central. You can now use them
as pom dependencies, as they are in the repo [1]. The release doesn’t seem
to have made it to the web search [2] yet. I’ll reply to this thread when I
see something.

Thanks,
Brian

[1] https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/reef/
[2] http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Corg.apache.reef

Re: 0.12.0-incubating released to maven central

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@apache.org>.
Great! Thank you, Brian. :)

Regards,
Dongjoon.