Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/01 13:31:21 UTC

Support for Commons Transaction

Folks,

Slide's commons spawn Commons Transaction which resides in the Jakarta
Commons Sandbox and is used by Slide's internal locking, the file and
the memory store is on its way to maturity.

However, these should be more formal members in Commons Transaction as
it is important that I am not the only one who can fix it as it is
such a central component of Slide. Additionally, it would be good if
we could promote it into the ordinary commons project, however I would
not want to push or apply for the promotion without a larger number of
people willing to maintain it.

Any of the Slide commiters can be become Commons Transaction
development members. You just have to apply for commit access in the
Jakarta Commons Sandbox in either the PMC or the General list which
will be granted without any vote.

Oliver