Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Anshu Trivedi <an...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/02 02:10:04 UTC

Slack Channel Joining

Hi MXNet Team,

Recently I have raise a PR for a fix. Few of the CI tests have failed.
I want to connect with community on slack for teh help.

Can you add me to the MXNet slack community.

   - https://apache-mxnet.slack.com/

Thank you!

Regards,
Anshu

Re: Slack Channel Joining

Posted by Anshu Trivedi <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply, Here is the PR link:

Thank you!

Regards

Re: Slack Channel Joining

Posted by sandeep krishnamurthy <sa...@gmail.com>.