Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Geoffrey D <ge...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/25 06:32:57 UTC

CouchDB and Sproutcore, together at last.

Hi all,

I just thought that if anyone was interested, I've made a connector
for sproutcore to talk to couchdb.

http://github.com/geoffreyd/sproutcore/commit/c97d3d13c10d67742de7135920a303df092b2bbd

I know jan___ saw it last night on #couchdb. (sorry jan, it was 2:30
am for me, I was well and truly asleep)

It's not totally feature full (yet), and probably makes far to much
use of _bulk_docs.
But I thought that i'd let people know, so I could get some more
thoughts/help on it.

Thanks.

--
Geoffrey D

Re: CouchDB and Sproutcore, together at last.

Posted by 大波誠 <z....@gmail.com>.
Hi,thank you for telling.
I'll try !!
z.ohnami