Posted to users@camel.apache.org by NikheelRanjan <ni...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/02 13:50:20 UTC

Camel-hazelcast project example

I was going through this
link(http://camel.apache.org/hazelcast-component.html#HazelcastComponent-map)
and we are planning to use hazelcast for caching in our project.
I need some help in how to use it in osgi based environment and how to use
maps to load data from queries.Also One query can have multiple paramerts
which I am using to get the set of data.How can I utilise this as a
combination to get benefit of camel-hazelcast component as maps require only
one as the key?
It will be good if some one can share a sample project with camel-hazelcast
n osgi and loading maps through queries.
Any other suggestions are welcome.
Many thanks in advance.

Re: Camel-hazelcast project example

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
One followup to the gist: note that the hazelcastmq part at the bottom is a
separate library. Lines 32 - 52 can be removed.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Camel-hazelcast project example

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.