Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Mohan Radhakrishnan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/05 16:57:33 UTC

StarTeam ANT tasks

I think this issue has been thrashed quite a bit but I am still trying to set
StarTeam ANT tasks properly.

I have copied starteam80.jar to the lib folder of ANT. I have also added
"Borland\StarTeam SDK 2005 R2\Lib" and "Borland\StarTeam SDK 2005 R2\bin" to
the Windows path. I have a StarTeam client installation.

I see this error

 "You do not have access rights to perform this operation. If you need
access, contact your administrator."

I am suspecting that this is not a problem with access rights but classpath
or path.

Mohan

Re: StarTeam ANT tasks

Posted by Mohan Radhakrishnan <ra...@gmail.com>.
That is a problem with access rights.

Thanks,
Mohan

Re: StarTeam ANT tasks

Posted by Eric Fetzer <el...@yahoo.com>.
That message comes straight from StarTeam as a result of access rights lacking.  Try to do the same thing you're doing with the stcmd tool.

C:\Program Files\Borland\StarTeam 2005 R2>stcmd -?

A sample checkout command with the stcmd tool would be:

stcmd co -p "username:password@stServer:port/stProject/stView/stFolder/" -is