Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2017/04/12 15:35:30 UTC

Re: Flink job on secure Yarn fails after many hours

Niels, are you still facing this issue?

As far as I understood it, the security changes in Flink 1.2.0 use a new
Kerberos mechanism that allows infinite token renewal.

Posted by Niels Basjes <Ni...@basjes.nl>.
Hi,

No, this issue is now gone for us.
The fixed in 1.2.0 ensured that we are now able to run jobs on our cluster
beyond the 7 days limit.

Niels

Niels Basjes