Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rikard <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/28 21:12:32 UTC

Flash/wizard- scope

Hi all! i was wondering if there would be any plans on building an
interceptor that manages flash scope or wizard scope? i was surfing around
and saw this post
http://blogs.opensymphony.com/plightbo/2006/03/webwork_flash_scope_support.html

I have made an interceptor that with the help of annotations put objects in
the session under a client specified key and after this i was wondering if i
should extend my interceptor with even more annotations like
ex. @ScopeIT(key="blabla" scope="flash|wizard|etc").
      private Person person;

ex2. @ScopeXX(key="blabla" scope="wizard")
       public class MyAction ...

Having the interceptor remove the scoped object depending on any annotations
are set or not.

Any suggestion?, ideas? or are there any plans for this already?

Re: Flash/wizard- scope

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Rikard

Where is the redirect class ?