Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2006/10/07 10:13:05 UTC

If you run into problems with Genesis stuff...

best thing to do _before_ hunting me down, is to:

     mvn -U

This will tell Maven to try and download new snapshots.

I have been making some changes to Genesis recently which may affect
your build.  I try hard to make sure that the new changes are
deployed... but maven won't download them right away unless you tell
it to.

So, if you do see anything strange, class not found, missing symbol,
etc... try to `mvn -U` first... and if that does not work continue to
hunt me down ;-)

--jason