Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/25 17:38:48 UTC

3/26/2019 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Hi, all~,

It has been two weeks since our last sync and there has been quite a few
works done! Let's share our works for the last two weeks in this thread.

My updates (mostly internal works, not much on Apache side):
- Release 0.20.1-incubating-rc1 was sent out for vote and a license issue
was found. Preparing 0.20.1-incubating-rc2 currently.
- Small update in Heron UI.
- Make cppcheck independent of pcre.

Regards,
--ning

Re: 3/26/2019 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by Yao Li <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

My updates:
Gave a talk on March Heron Meetup.

Regards,
Yao Li

Posted by Simon Weng <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi, all:

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: 3/26/2019 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by Sree V <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Team,
The following are my updates:
- We are back to good strength in our March meetup. Thank you, Huijun and Yao.
- First anniversary (good job, team. we completed one full year.) celebrations are set. Thank you, Ning Wang and Twitter Events Team. You are all invited.https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Heron-Bay-Area/events/xvmlqqyzgbtb/- Created LinkedIn group for Apache Heron.  Please join.  I have added as much information as I could find.https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13678977/- Coordinated with another meetup group that meets in LinkedIn Sunnyvale CA.  I await their decision.
- Further PR efforts initiated, international, too.

Thank you./Sree

    On Monday, March 25, 2019, 4:20:23 PM PDT, Saikat Kanjilal <sx...@hotmail.com> wrote:

 @Ning Wang<ma...@gmail.com> Done

________________________________
Posted by Saikat Kanjilal <sx...@hotmail.com>.
@Ning Wang<ma...@gmail.com> Done

________________________________

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
@Saikat Kanjilal <sx...@hotmail.com> could you enable the comment

Posted by Saikat Kanjilal <sx...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by FatJ Love <hu...@gmail.com>.
my updates:

-- Started a series of talk for beginners at meetup. The first talk was on
March meetup.

Best,
Huijun

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.