Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Padmashantha Rajapakshe <pa...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/20 02:54:01 UTC

interested in contributing

Hi,
I have 10+ years of Java experience, so would like to contribute for common project at the beginner level. really appreciate if guide me with initial setup.

thanks,
Shan

Re: AW: interested in contributing

Posted by Adam Smith <as...@gmail.com>.
That would be nice. I've been lurking here for months wanting to contribute
but not really sure how.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Or a page on the wiki/website.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.