Posted to users@apex.apache.org by Hitesh Goyal <hi...@nlpcaptcha.com> on 2016/08/26 07:20:36 UTC

Connecting output of one operator to multiple

Hi team,
I am using CouchbasePojoInputOperator.
I want to connect the output port of CouchBasePojoInputOperator to multiple Operators. It is giving error that it is already connected with one operator.
How can I connect it.

Regards,
Hitesh Goyal
Simpli5d Technologies
Cont No.: 9599803307

Re: Connecting output of one operator to multiple

Posted by Priyanka Gugale <pr...@datatorrent.com>.
An operator can only be associated with one stream at a time. Which means
you can connect one output port to multiple input ports of downstream
operators provided they are connected on one stream.

e.g. dag.addStream("multipleConnections", op1.out, op2.in, op3.in);

-Priyanka