Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Kurt Semba <ks...@extremenetworks.com> on 2019/10/14 07:47:10 UTC

Cancel SQL Queries

Hi all,

We have a reporting application that is being built with Logi Info Studio that leverages the Ignite JDBC Thin Driver to access a remote Ignite server node that contains caches that have native persistence enabled. When certain queries are not designed correctly, there is a possibility that the query consumes much of the node’s resources for a longer than desirable duration. Is there a way to cancel/kill the query without shutting down the Ignite server? I am aware of client side options that can be defined in the Java client API, Golang client library, and Python client library, but there doesn’t appear to be any connection properties that provide a timeout (which is unfortunately what we are limited to for our application side controls in Logi Info Studio).

On a related note, are there server side controls that can be defined to mitigate any runaway queries?
Thanks
Kurt

Re: Cancel SQL Queries

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Are you sure that you have enabled rest-http module within your cluster? If
your agent can see your cluster, and your console can see your agent, it
should work.

Ilya Kasnacheev

RE: Cancel SQL Queries

Re: Cancel SQL Queries