Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@gridgain.com> on 2014/11/06 04:52:47 UTC

Write permissions for Wiki

Hi,

I am PPMC chair for the Apache Ignite (incubating) project. Can I get write
permissions to Wiki? Specifically, I need to be able to post reports to
this page: https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2014

Thanks,
Dmitriy Setrakyan

Re: Write permissions for Wiki

Posted by Sumit Mohanty <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can I get write access to the Wiki as well? I need to post reports for the
Slider project.

My id is: SumitMohanty (smohanty@apache.org/sumit.mohanty@gmail.com)

thanks
-Sumit