Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com> on 2002/07/16 13:49:43 UTC

Re: region-before with fo:block-container only on first page

You can give special name to region-before on the first page
using region-name attribute and then fill static content to it only.

<fo:simple-page-master master-name="first" page-height="29.7cm" page-width="21cm">
	<fo:region-body margin-top="3cm"/>
	<fo:region-before region-name="first-before" extent="3cm"/>
</fo:simple-page-master>

<fo:static-content flow-name="first-before">
	<fo:block>First Region-before</fo:block>
</fo:static-content>

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel