Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Bennett, Timothy (JIS - Applications)" <Ti...@jis.nashville.org> on 2005/07/21 21:45:14 UTC

[m2] Writing plugins for M2

All,

Are there any resources that document how to build an M2 plugin from
Java source?  I've got a simple *working* example using the mojo
archetype, but I need some instruction on annotations, API's, best
practices, etc.  Any chance someone has thrown this together somewhere?

Regards,
Timothy

Re: [m2] Writing plugins for M2

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
and the folks on irc have been quite helpful for plugin writing :)

On 7/21/05, Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> wrote:
> http://maven.apache.org/maven2/developers/mojo-api-specification.html
>
> and sources of actual plugins are simple to read and to understand
>
> Emmanuel
>
> Bennett, Timothy (JIS - Applications) wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > Are there any resources that document how to build an M2 plugin from
> > Java source?  I've got a simple *working* example using the mojo
> > archetype, but I need some instruction on annotations, API's, best
> > practices, etc.  Any chance someone has thrown this together somewhere?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Timothy

jesse mcconnell
jesseDOTmcconnellATgmailDOTcom