Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Gregory Steuck <gr...@buildpoint.com> on 2001/10/25 04:41:28 UTC

indentation patch

Hello,

May I suggest this little patch? The way it was indented confused the
heck out of me. I spent several minutes trying to understand what
effect call to this.getConfigFile has. If you don't pay attention to
parentheses it looks as if the result of the call is discarded.

Thanks
Greg

RE: indentation patch

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Hi Gregory,

thanks for your patch - it's applied.
Such improvements for readability are always welcome.

Carsten