Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Cheung <mc...@hotmail.com> on 2019/10/10 18:46:14 UTC

nbm, from ant to maven, still hand

Hi
   I have rewrite my MavenRunner plugin from ant to maven, then i install it to my local netbeans, after a while (a few times i use netbenas), netbeans hang. This problem has been confused for a long time. Any hint? I check out the netbeans log, i don't see any wried thing.

https://gitlab.com/mcheung63/MavenRunner

Thanks
From Peter

Re: nbm, from ant to maven, still hand

Posted by Tim Boudreau <ni...@gmail.com>.
Add logging and enable it so you know the last time it did something. Get a
thread dump when it hangs and see what's going on.

And chance it's trying to call maven from the AWT event thread? That would
make bad things happen.

-Tim

--
http://timboudreau.com