Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2011/02/26 13:35:54 UTC

Fixes to the build...

Hey guys,

This morning, while trying to work on another issue, I had to fix the build first because:

a) somehow the Vaadin dependency was reverted back to the (not working) 6.5.0 version, instead of 6.5.1;
b) the Knopflerfish log and useradmin bundles were missing from the ace-target-devserver.

I know we're in a state of flux while improving the build, but please make sure things say in a working order.

Greetings, Marcel

Re: Fixes to the build...

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure if this is that complicated. I've done some integration
tests for the openengsb (github.com/openengsb/openengsb) project and
they work quite fine. To test our UI we simply startup all karaf
features (which also boots up the ui) and then test if everything in
the UI works using htmlunit. I'm sure we can use something similar for
ACE (and vaadin)

kind regards,
andreas

Re: Fixes to the build...