Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Mario Ivanac <ma...@est.tech> on 2019/07/08 08:52:20 UTC

Gateway-sender alert-threshold function not working for gateway sender

Hi, according to implementation, events which exceed alert threshold are reported only for AsyncEventQueue,

but not for GatewaySender (<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-6933>https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-6933).

Is there any reason for this behavior?

Re: Gateway-sender alert-threshold function not working for gateway sender

Posted by Barry Oglesby <bo...@pivotal.io>.
Mario,

Yes, you're right. The GatewaySender case does not log that warning if the
alert-threshold is set. I updated the ticket with the behavior I see.

Thanks,
Barry Oglesby