Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Harald Ommang <ha...@ommang.com> on 2004/10/24 22:07:45 UTC

How to change background color below items in MenuControl

Hi!
I'm creating a site (http://www.orbomusic.com) for my
nephew who is a talented young Norwegian
singer/songwriter. The site is (so far) created with
purely simple Jetspeed configuration, but he's very happy!

He wants white on black... I haven't yet figured out where
I control that for the space below menu links as seen on
the "Articles & Reviews" tab. Any pointers?
Please check out the site, feedback and ideas greatly
appreciated!

Harald

PS: I've started writing a guestbook portlet. If I get
it to be good enough, I'll contribute it.

Re: How to change background color below items in MenuControl

Posted by Youssef Mohammed <yo...@gmail.com>.
you need to set the backgroup color for that table....

go to the file
\templates\vm\controls\html\jetspeed-menu.vm

and change line 26 ...... .

(${skin.ControllerStyleClass}) class="$skin.ControllerStyleClass"
#end>

bgcolor="black" #if (${skin.ControllerStyleClass})
class="$skin.ControllerStyleClass" #end>

Or you may do it in your own style

Regards,

Posted by Harald Ommang <ha...@ommang.com>.
Thanks!