Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Allison Kern <Al...@Starz.com> on 2007/05/18 01:30:42 UTC

NoSuchElementException

Hi

I can't seem to load a file into a Listener to view results.

When I use the browse button to load the file I receive the
NoSuchElement exception.

Any ideas?  Any help is appreciated.

Thx

Allison

Re: Repeat until text displays

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
The While Controller looks for the string "false", so that could be
simplified as follows:

while: ${isNotComplete}

Ref name = isNotComplete
Reg ex = completed in \d+ minutes
Template = false
Match No. = 1
Default Val = true

No need to use Javascript to invert the condition.

Repeat until text displays

Re: NoSuchElementException

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
See

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#listeners

for the list of less expensive listeners.

Of course it depends on the test whether or not it is necessary to
limit which listeners are used.

For tests with large numbers of samples, the cheapest would be to use
a Simple Data Writer with CSV output and ensure that only the required
fields are saved.

You can then reload the output file in whatever listener you want
after the test has completed.

S.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

RE: full text validation on response

Posted by Matthew Coventon <ma...@iseinc.biz>.
My first thought is to use a Beanshell Assertion.  You could even code up
a custom java class if needed and use it within your Beanshell script.  From
Beanshell you can set success/failure on the sample.

Regards,

Matt C.

Posted by Allison Kern <Al...@Starz.com>.
[...]

Thanks for your help.