Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Steve Pruitt <bp...@opentext.com> on 2018/05/22 17:48:44 UTC

RE: [EXTERNAL] - Re: testing frameworks

Something more on the lines of integration I believe.  Run one or more Spark jobs and verify the output results.  If this makes sense.

I am very new to the world of Spark.  We want to include pipeline testing from the get go.  I will check out spark-testing-base.

Thanks.

Posted by Joel D <ga...@gmail.com>.
We’ve developed our own version of testing framework consisting of
different areas of checking, sometimes providing expected data and
comparing with the resultant data from the data object.

Cheers.