Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Deepak Jagtap <de...@maxta.com> on 2013/09/16 21:10:42 UTC

Rolling upgrade from zookeeper 3.4.5 to 3.5.0.1515976

Hi,

I am newbie to zookeeper 3.5.0 and interested in upgrading my zookeeper
cluster from 3.4.5 to 3.5.0.
But  not sure if this upgrade is supported as there is a difference
in format of config file, along-with additional /config znode in the
zookeeper database.
Does anybody know if this upgrade is supported?
If rolling upgrade is not supported can I temporarily suspend the zookeeper
cluster
And start 3.5.0 zookeeper version using the old zookeeper data directory
created by server 3.4.5 version.

Thanks in advance and appreciate your help!

Best Regards,
Deepak

Re: Rolling upgrade from zookeeper 3.4.5 to 3.5.0.1515976

Posted by Deepak Jagtap <de...@maxta.com>.
Thanks Alex!

Best Regards,
Deepak