Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/22 03:05:05 UTC

Re: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy cannot be cast to org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy

Hi,

First of all, ClientProxy is super class of JaxWsClientProxy.
And the exception you saw is
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy
cannot
be cast to org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy
When you saw the Exception that a subclass can't cast to a super
class, the problem generally come from that you load subclass and
superclass from different classloader, could you provide more how you
encounter this problem?

Freeman
On 2010-12-21, at 下午9:37, sandev wrote:

> I'm getting class cast exception when try to get the client object
> from
> proxy.
>
> java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy
> cannot
> be cast to org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy
>
> Since JaxWsClientProxy is the super class of ClientProxy, I'm not
> quite sure
> what is the reason for this.

Freeman Fang

FuseSource: http://fusesource.com