Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2021/04/16 15:19:02 UTC

Introducing tika-helm; a Helm chart to deploy Apache Tika on Kubernetes.

Hi user@, dev@,
tika-helm [0] now lives at the Apache Software Foundation :)
tika-helm is a lightweight way to configure and run the official
apache/tika Docker image [1] in Kubernetes.
The first port of call is to make retrospective releases of tika-helm for
Tika 1.26 and 2.0.0-ALPHA... so I am working on that [2].
Enjoy ;)
lewismc

[0] https://github.com/apache/tika-helm
[1] https://github.com/apache/tika-docker
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA-3360

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
http://people.apache.org/keys/committer/lewismc

Re: Introducing tika-helm; a Helm chart to deploy Apache Tika on Kubernetes.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lewis,

Thanks for the contribution!

Kind Regards,