Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/28 10:19:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] JDK version is bumped

Hello All,

I have updated JDK version for 3.1.0 to be 1.7 to get native web sockets
working in Tomcat.
Documentation on the site will be updated later

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCE] JDK version is bumped

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Everything is compilable on my machine since 2.0 :)
Red5 on demo.dataved.ru works under Oracle Java 7

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Does red5 work with java7?

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.